Some thinsg are just not meant to be decided by human.
But, the things that people did is really not very friendly and kind to a earthly human being like me. Somehow, I wonder how they get the confident to control and force people to do what they think is correct when things are so uncertain? Like what I have said some things are just not meant to be decided by human.
In the context of them giving me preventive advice, they forced me to believe in what they do not even know, the future. Somehowever, I want to tell that that somethigns are just not meant to be decided by human.
So how am I suppose to react when they are so into their belief? I think that there might be a chance that a religion can be created from their belief. Anyway, some things are just not meant to be decided by human.
Therefore, I should give a thought about the 2 cents worth of opinion that they have given me when I am not inerest in knowing it. Sometimes, some things are really just not meant to be decided by human
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment