Sunday, July 26, 2009
Full month celebration for Nicole Mok
Before I begin, I would comment about blogger! Where is my FREAKING POST EDITING TOOL BAR? It is irritating! I cannot post photo! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am busy working for the past days. I am also busy eating buffet. Wednesday I went out for farewell lunch with my colleagues at JP. Friday, I went out with other groups of colleagues for farwell high tea at Town. Sunday, I attended Mok's daughter's full month celebration at Zhou's kitchen nearby Anchor Point. After I I am full of food! Fat, I will become! I am a happy person. =)
I went for a walk at queenway Shopping centre and I bought a few pairs of ear studs and ear rings for fun. =p
Conclusion of the week...
Be happy, stay happy and the journey will be smooth sailing =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Try using blogger draft. www.draft.blogger.com :)
Post a Comment