Saturday
I woke up with surprises again. No wonder, I am getting fatter everyday! I still wanna say thanks to my mum. =)
My mother bought me my favourite prawn noodle! weeeee!
These are fruits that my mother prepares for me and I "die die" have to finish it. Or else, my mother will nag at me non stop! =="
Sunday
I went for my usual basketball session in Singapore Polytechnic.
This shoe bag belongs to my friend, Edwin. I was showing him interesting my camera is, but he has known this function for a long time. LOL This incident just showed that I am very outdated!
I took some photo of the people playing basketball.


I think I looked very ugly in this photo. LOL. The sun shrine is so bright until I can hardly opened my eye!

Two other photos of my friends were playing basketball.

This is the unqiue Singtel building that is located at the back of SP and just beside the basketball court.
After the basketball session, I noticed that someone gave me a gift! He gave me a stratched mark on my arm! What a violent guy! =/
When I reach home, I took a cup of tea. This tea cup is a gift from one of my friends, Wendy Tan. She gave it to me before I left for my studies in NIE. =)
Life is full of exciting events. A friend that I did not see for quite a number of years (at least more than three years) called me to informed me about his wedding dinner on this coming friday 29 May 2009. =/
After chatting with him for a while, I rushed down to Bukit Timah to meet him and another friend, FOO YONG KIM.
From there, I found out that CHUA CHUN WEI only knows that lady for two months and they decided to get married just because he thinks this is the right time for him to get married. o.O The lady is from another country. Just to clarify, he claims that she is not pregnant.
Although I cannot comprehend his decision, I still want to wish him happiness forever.
After chatting with them, I cannot accept their values in life. Ten years ago, I disappeared from their sight because of this reason. After ten years, I still cannot understand them.
Is money important to you? To me, money is a concept and it is least important to me. Money cannot buy certain types of happiness for example rest and leisure time. Anyway, they are hunger for having a million dollars and I am hunger for happiness. No wonder, our conversion did not go so well. Anyway, we took some photo before we part to live our own lives.
FOO YONG KIM and me.
Whatever they do, I still want to wish them happiness and prosperity in their life.



No comments:
Post a Comment